Girls holding out condoms like that is so fucking hot to me that words don’t express it goddamn.
It’s time to put an end to this post once and for all.
A four-year-old shouldn’t be left unattended ANYWHERE, let alone online. It isn’t the internet’s fault if you’re a terrible parent that can’t be bothered to watch the little sack of responsibility that you expelled into this world. If you can’t watch your damn kid, you probably shouldn’t have one (but then, that’s assuming that this supposed child is even real, which I highly doubt).
Secondly, we’re supposed to believe that a four-year-old was perfectly capable of not only using the computer on their own, but using a search engine? We have teenagers that can’t even spell in this country, and you’re going to tell me that a toddler was using a search engine. I don’t think so. Also, not only was this alleged child online by themselves, but the parent neglected to have any filters enabled on their computer. THE COMPUTER IS NOT A BABYSITTER.
At four years of age, a child does not have ANY CONCEPT OF HUMAN SEXUALITY. A FOUR-YEAR-OLD IS NOT GOING TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF A SEXUAL IMAGE ENOUGH TO BE BOTHERED BY IT, LET ALONE WILL THEY HAVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST IDEA THAT IT’S IN ANY WAY “NAUGHTY”. This is completely asinine.
Lastly, a four-year-old isn’t going to be “scarred for life” by ANYTHING. Seriously - rub two brain cells together for a change, and think back to when you were four. Do you seriously remember a single goddamn thing? Because I sure as Hell don’t.
- The show is not being “stolen” from little girls, no one is making anything “unsafe” for anyone, and the majority of sites that house NSFW content have built-in filters to keep it out of any Safe Search. The fan base has also launched its own project towards weeding out and reporting any images that still come up in Google’s Safe Search, and it appears to already be doing a pretty good job.
- Unless you have been saturating the child’s life with pornography and explaining human sexuality in great detail, A FOUR-YEAR-OLD IS NOT - N O T - GOING TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF AN IMAGE DEPICTING SEXUALITY.
- A four-year-old is also NOT going to be able to use a computer easily enough to navigate a search engine. USE YOUR GODDAMN HEAD FOR ONCE.
- If you’re letting your small child use the internet without supervision in the first place, and you are that concerned with what your child sees, then YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, AND ONLY YOU CAN BE THE SOLUTION.
- Not every member of ANY group is exactly the same, and you’re a goddamn fool if you honestly believe otherwise.
Bottom line - this never happened. Anyone with half a brain can see that this is nothing more than a shallow attempt to spread lies about others (and anyone who doesn’t believe people would willingly spread such lies, you clearly haven’t been on Tumblr very long). This is a site where images of black lions, blue watermelons, and other such non-existent nonsense are willfully passed around by people either too naïve, or two downright stupid to bother questioning any of it. A cat (and subsequently a teenage girl) that was allegedly being held to be executed depending on how people voted (which turned out to be a publicity stunt for an independent horror film), a man getting struck by lightning twice on film, phony Russian knife throwers - this is but a microscopic sampling of what gets spread around freely on Tumblr like word manure.
The fact that the name is blurred out, and the clear bias of the original source of this post is a pretty goddamn good indicator that it’s nothing more than another instance of someone knowingly exploiting the disturbing mixture of gullibility, pettiness, and an unsavory eagerness to take everything at face value that continues to grow on this site like black mold.
Got my spare mouse. Viper says it better than I.
this is my favorite thing of the day